The Reiki Council is a non-profit making, unincorporated organisation.
The Reiki Council objectives are to be the lead advisory body for professional Reiki practitioners in the UK, to uphold the freedom to teach and practise individual styles of Reiki and to operate in the spirit of Reiki and according to Reiki principles.
The Reiki Council has a chair, a vice-chair, a secretary and a treasurer in addition to representatives of its member organisations.
Aims and objectives:
- To promote Reiki and its professional practice in the UK, encouraging the development of Reiki as a physical and spiritual practice
- To advise on standards for professional Reiki practitioners
- To be a forum for associations with Reiki members in the UK
- To bring together and consult with the diverse strands of Reiki with lineages traceable back to Mikao Usui, who attune in person,
face-to-face and who are in agreement with the definition of Reiki as agreed by the Reiki Council
- To represent the majority of professional Reiki practitioners who are resident in the UK and to provide a collective voice within the field of Reiki through which to initiate and maintain a dialogue with Government, Civil, Medical, Paramedical and other relevant bodies, in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the Reiki Council
- To foster and encourage the development of research in all and any branches of knowledge which are pertinent to the field of Reiki.
- To establish links with other Reiki organisations worldwide.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
Reiki Council Member Organisations
The Reiki Alliance
The Reiki Association (TRA)
The Reiki Connection (TRC)
Web address: www.reikiconnection.co.uk
Courses & Practitioners: www.reikiconnection.co.uk/Reiki-Course-Dates.php
Contact: Jeanne Long
53 Frampton End Road
Tel: +44 (0)1454 853 972 or +44 (0)7748 185491
The Reiki Guild (TRG)
Reiki and Seichem Association (RASA)
Web address: www.reikiseichem.org
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Joanna Porter or Brenda Davies
Tel: +44 (0)1340 832311
Membership Office and Bookshop tel: +44 (0)1303 239 334
UK Reiki Federation
Web address: www.reikifed.co.uk
Practitioner Register: www.reikifed.co.uk/animal-reiki-practitioners-directory/
Contact: Sarah Laing
9 Barnfield Close
Tel: +44 (0) 203 745 9746
Web address: https://jikidenreikiuk.com
Contact: Rika Tanaka
Complementary Health Professionals
Web address: https://www.complementaryhealthprofessionals.co.uk/
Email Dan: email@example.com
Contact: Dan Stephens